APOLIGIES TO EVERYONE!!

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

PLUCKA

Post by PLUCKA »

Welcome back, great to hear from you. I can say from experience that I dont reckon your doing this alone. Many of us at different stages of our lifes surcome to this desease and it is the strong that survive and who realise they require help through the pain and seek that help. Dirty and several others are spot on when they say, as I do about your extended family and we all will be there for one of our own. Plus if I dont see you on Monday 8th I'll jump into the patrol car and B line for the sunny State. What you have shared takes courage and it show that you feel comfortable sharing such a personal issue with your friends.

Welcome back.

Plucka
Reverend Hedgash

Post by Reverend Hedgash »

Welcome back Bob,
I've been on the prescribed happy pills myself for the last few years and know the pain of the downess.

One thing that has definately been part of my wellness therapy has been the building of the belly tank, and would recommend this salt lake poultice to anyone with such an ailment.

No one told me as a kid that happiness could be so fragile, regardless of circumstance.

keep the shiny side up, literally!

dik
aka rH+
DLRA Member#412
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Welcome back Bob 8)
I had heard by a reliable source on Wed. (a fellow club member) that there had been a hickup & why I may not have recieved a reply from my email.
No need to reply!!

I'm glad your doing well & as others have said, it has taken guts to let everyone know.
As you know, you'll find nothing but support here or better still................on the 'white stuff'

See ya there 8) 8)

CHEERS !!
CHEERS,
Rod. #811

www.rodsandrelics.com.au
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Well,
What a great surprise today!
Bob rang me, firstly to oppoligise for not getting back to me (not needed) & secondly to touch base re this year.

As a first time scruitineer, I figure I will have much to learn, but as Bob put it, it is basically common sense.
Hopefully some of my daily duties of building Rods etc I will be able assist & lighten the load with people like him.

May I say, he has made me feel more than welcome, be it only with a short meeting last year & the phone call today!

On Ya Bob! THANKS!!

Not long to go now 8) 8)
CHEERS,
Rod. #811

www.rodsandrelics.com.au