TAG Heuer and FIM

Go here for general DLRA News

Moderator: DLRA

Montlhery

TAG Heuer and FIM

Post by Montlhery »

Gday All , in regards to our new timing system, I noticed on the FIM site that TAG and the FIM now have an agreement.

[http://www.fim-live.com/en/media/news/2010/news-detail/article/1291726756-tag-heuer-and-fim-join-forces-to-develop-timekeeping-expertise-in-motorcycling/]

Will this help if the "big boys' come out to attack world records ? ie Mike and Rocky ,Denis and Chris, or Sam. I would appreciate it if anyone from these parties or the Club could comment.( hmm wouldn't it be good to see 400 broken on Aussie soil :D )

Many Thanks
Lynchy

Re: TAG Heuer and FIM

Post by Lynchy »

When the FIM are paid to come out and time for a record event, they provide their own gear don't they?
REAL Stan

Post by REAL Stan »

Montlhery wrote:Will this help if the "big boys' come out to attack world records
Yes it will but it's up to who ever to approach the DLRA..i would think.But yes it would be awesome :D :D :D
STAN.#744

Our body cells renew themselves while we sleep
If only our wallets would do the same.....
REAL Stan

Post by REAL Stan »

Lynchy wrote:When the FIM are paid to come out and time for a record event, they provide their own gear don't they?
Paul.The new timing is recognized by fim so i would think it would only help. Would save them lugging all there gear over here. :idea:
STAN.#744

Our body cells renew themselves while we sleep
If only our wallets would do the same.....