Record Updates

Moderator: DLRA

team shep

Re: Record Updates

Post by team shep »

Gidday greg could I please get a reprint of my record certificate with 2015 on it. I appreciate your assistance. Phil shephard DLRA 642 E/GT class
Cheers and beers
gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

Is this for real ?
572 Michael Riddell 2002 Honda Postie Bike 125 APS-F 128.533, DNF 78.509, - Open
From monday , speedweek 2015 results
Tiny
Tiny DLRA# 484
Postiebike Racing , created & funded by TwoBob Engineering
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

That wasn't Monday, it was Tuesday, track 2.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

Thanks Greg,,,what part of the record run does DNF have, was the reason I asked ? There were not a lot of timers to trip on track 2 ?
Tiny DLRA# 484
DLRA
Site Admin

Post by DLRA »

Ok, now I understand. just had a look at the online results and the DNF is not highlighted in red like you have shown. Also checked the code and there's no attributes to show the DNF in red?
Just to make this clear for anyone reading this, Michael made 2 runs on the Tuesday. The first was 128.533 and the second he Did Not Finish.

I certainly agree with your comment about a lack of volunteers on track 2. This is the reason why it is now mandatory for all entrants to nominate for at least one job during the week. And yes we will be checking and signatures will be required as proof of completion.
To some people's credit, I have been amazed at the generosity of their time and the number of jobs / days they have nominated for. Restored my faith a bit.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
gennyshovel

Post by gennyshovel »

Thanks for the clarification Greg (I dragged the mouse a bit too far while highlighting in red)
That's a spartan effort from Michael & Dorothy, can we expect salad bowls to be more prevalent in the near future ?
I'm with you on recognizing the enormous amount of volunteer work by so few people in the past, well done workaholics , you deserve a break.
Tiny DLRA# 484