- Organize more fuel from Mt Ive homestead if and as required.
- Request number of drums of diesel / petrol to be taken to Speed Week.
- Obtain, transport and supply of unleaded and 2 stroke fuel for DLRA vehicles, generators and blowers used in conducting Speed Week.
- Obtain, transport and supply diesel for DLRA vehicles and fixed plant.
- Control the issuing of fuel at Speed Week.
- Maintain records as required.
- Supply fuel to DLRA tow vehicles as required.
- Refuel diesel generator as required during Speed Week.
- Refuel tractor as required during Speed Week.
- Deliver to Timing Van enough fuel for the generator for a days running each day.
- Deliver to Starters Van enough fuel for the generator for a days running each day.
- Monitor and refill blowers with 2 stroke fuel as required
3.1 Set Up
At the begining of Speedweek collect all eqipment from the storage containers from the fuel shedat the DLRA camp.
3.2 During the event
- Each morning check and refuel blowers and deliver fuel to starter and timers vans.
- Each morning check and refuel diesel generator.
3.3 Pack Up
At the conclusion of Speed Week all equipment is to be collected, packed away and returned to the fuel shed at the DLRA camp
- truck or trailer
- For clarification of details during speed week, refer to Event Coordinator.