new to stable

Moderator: DLRA

hawkwind

new to stable

Post by hawkwind »

:D
G,day
have just purchased a low klm 99 hayabusa and will soon order from the states a full NLR gen 1 turbo kit capable of up to 500hp along with JE turbo pistons ,carillo rods ,heavy duty valve springs and retainers ,yosh cams and adjustable sprockets ,heavy duty stud kit and water injection also TTS 5th and 6th gears high ratio heavy duty outut shaft and 12" over swing arm along with other goodies has anyone used the jethot coatings ? can john lynch give me any info on this ?
Gary #282
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

things are moving slowly the nitrous oxide 3 stage system is ordered and being built as is the motor for the kawa
parts ordered for the turbo busa but it appears it is a long wait for this stuff from the states wish I had some parts already so progress can be made :(
hawkwind racing

some parts in

the aero instruments arrived today quad EGT quad CHT water & oil temp ,oil& fuel pressure , airspeed indicator and the data recording "black Box " 15 minutes worth all expensive BUT cheaper than a motec or similar data logger + they have the benifit of having programmable alarm O/Ps which I can use to shut down motor ,fuel and electrics if a problem arrises and hopefully save the motor I will workout how to activate the air clutch to disengage the motor also on an alarm
Gary
hawkwind racing

the 3 stage nitrous direct port injection has now arrived , I have designed and made all the electronic timing controlls for it which is installed and this w/e will make 20 odd fuel / n2o jet combinations this is for the APS/F 1000 kawa getting these 2 bikes ready for next march is proving to be a strain financially and a challenge, the rear section body work is now completed and only needs painting the front fairing mould is about 2/3 finished all the motor parts are ordered and waiting for them ( very slow as they all have to be custom made )
have found a couple of ( sort of ) sponsers no cash but reasonable prices or parts at cost which helps somewhat and have done a deal for a large garage /workshop which I have to find time to erect before the end of sept oh and have to build a custom trailer to get the bikes to the salt , doing this as a one man band as no crew found yet oh well back to the garage
hawkwind
fastest busa in Captains flat pop. 200