Speed Week 2019 Results

Go here to find out what's happening in Oz

Moderator: DLRA

DLRA
Site Admin

Speed Week 2019 Results

Post by DLRA »

When I get home, there is a process for me to follow.
Firstly I check that each entrant has done their volunteering as this is a pre-requisite for having your results published.
At this time, entrants who have not been checked off as having done a job will be contacted to determine why they did not volunteer or their name was not checked off.
This is a very important step as we cannot run Speed Week without our volunteers and there are no free rides.

Then when the timers get home, they will send me the raw results which will be published as PRELIMINARY results on the web site. I'm sure there will be entrants contact me at this time with a whole heap of questions. Usually related to not having their inspected sticker displayed instead of their team mates or incorrect class details when they have not notified me after a change of class was required at Technical Inspection. Everyone of these will need to be resolved, confirmed and maybe the results amended.

Then I will check the Impound books and check the records that have been documented there.

Then I will be formatting the results into the same format as shown for previous years. Once again checking for any records that may have been set.

Then 200 mph Achievers and club members will be identified and we will make a presentation at the first General Meeting in Melbourne in May.

Finally certificates are then produced for all entrants.
Entrants who have set an Australian class record will have the word RECORD next to their speed.
Only when all these issues have been resolved will I consider printing and distributing certificates. Do not expect anything until at least July.
Keep the shiney side up........
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
DLRA
Site Admin

Re: Speed Week 2019 Results

Post by DLRA »

The PRELIMINARY results are now available for download at http://www.dlra.org.au/2019.htm
Along with over 800 photos mainly sourced from Facebook.
DLRA WebMaster / Editor
DLRA
Site Admin

Re: Speed Week 2019 Results

Post by DLRA »

The formatted results and more are now available at http://www.dlra.org.au/2019.htm
DLRA WebMaster / Editor