Coff. of Drag

Moderator: DLRA

Stayt`ie

Coff. of Drag

Post by Stayt`ie »

dose anybody know the advertised cofficient of drag numbers, on the charlie toy motorcycle bodywork :?: ,, i had asked and recieved a reply on the other site about two years ago, and was in the process of lookin for it , when the site was closed down :cry:
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,
hawkwind racing

Post by hawkwind racing »

Ronnie I dont think there is any ,not that im aware of anyway , possible your mate Kent riches ( airtech) may have some numbers ? good luck :wink: I reckon maybe a few points lower than a stock busa , regardless of what ppl say ,a lot have had problems with the toy bodywork for several reasons ,including noonan ,amo and jason , cavet emptor , anyway good luck in your search for speed :D
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

actually i sort of think that it may have been your mate, kent :lol: , who pm`d it to me, still searching, will post if i find.. yes, i was told by a number of blokes at bub`s , that thay appear to misbehave at speeds around and over 220mph, but larry forstall`s comment said a lot, he should know,, having said that, it is still interesting to see catalyst`s stuff at the pointy end, also says something :wink:, havent made a decision on which way to go yet, still doing my calculations on the ever elusive, pursuit of speed :roll: :D
SPOOK

coff. of drag

Post by SPOOK »

Crikey mate, you better make your mind up soon, you only have eight months to go till the next meeting at LakeG. Ay!
Stayt`ie

Post by Stayt`ie »

if it`s eight months, i wont be there, but would be in 11months (march 09) :), that is with the zx12,,, i havent decided on which bodywork to put on the suzuki that i am building, and i am in no hurry , if it`s ready by next years event, well and good, if not, will run it at 2010 speedweek 8)