Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Dry Lakes Racing Australia.
There is a once-off joining fee and then an annual subscription. All new members receive a current DLRA Rulebook and membership card.
Active (paid up) members receive a 4 issue subscription to the DLRA newsletter and can vote at General Meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
Annual member subscriptions fall due on the 31st December and members will be reminded by post or email.
You must be an active member to enter Speed Week.
Enquiries about becoming a member should be directed to the Secretary.
Learn More ...
- Getting Started in Salt Lakes Racing
- Membership Information
- Membership Application Form
- Speed Week Entry Form
- Volunteers Register
- DLRA Competition Licence
- Log Book
- DLRA Rule Book
- Advice for Drivers, Constructors, and Race Teams
- Vehicle Inspection
- Entrants Orientation
- Entrants Briefing
- Rookie Orientation
- Starters Instructions
- Track Layout / Marking
- Forms and Documents
- Technical Inspection
- Guidelines for Vehicle Numbering
- Push car / Support Vehicle
- B-1 Scrutineers Car Inspection & Classification Form [PDF]
- B-2 Scruitneers Motorcycle Inspection & Classification Form [PDF]
- Race Car Engineering [PDF]