Online booking for Entrants and Secondary Entrants (using the same vehicle)
Online Bookings open on 1st October 2019 and close 9th February 2020.
- entrants can pay their entry fee, membership renewal, lake entry fee, select their volunteer job, order a new log book, order an event t-shirt and Accommodation at the DLRA Camp.
- Spectators can pay their lake entry fee, order an event t-shirt and Accommodation at the DLRA Camp.
- Fire and Rescue crews can confirm their attendance
- Media can notify registration of their intention to cover Speed Week.
Or go here https://www.trybooking.com/BFGHA
NOTE: Entrants who wish to register their vehicle in more than one class, make their primary booking here and then go to Online Booking - Additional Class to register for the additional classes.
Learn More ...
- Online Booking
- Online Booking - Additional Class
- Spectator Check List
- Operational Plan
- Mt. Ive homestead
- The DLRA camp
- The Mt. Ive camp
Additional Recommended Reading