There are a number of shade structures provided by the DLRA to protect officals and entrants.
There are structures for technical inspection, merchandise, start lines. There is a standardised construction for these structures which we have found to work best on the salt.
Errect and dismantle shade structures.
- Technical Inspection - there are 3 bays to be errected, located in the middle of the pits
- Merchandise - there are 2 bays to be errected, located opposite the registration van
- Start Lines - there is one bay to be errected and placed at the actual startline
- Return the technical inspection to the DLRA camp.
- Return the merchandise to the DLRA camp.
- Return the start lineto the DLRA camp.
- Truck or 4WD and the large club trailer
For clarification of details during speed week, refer to Event Coordinator.
Learn More ....