Ablution Blocks Male & Female
- General clean of floors, toilets, showers & basins.
- Restock toilet paper in cubicles.
- Check exhaust fans for birds’ nests, obstructions, seized motors,
Spin blades by hand before turning fans on.
- Clean as required during Speed Week.
- Restock toilet paper as required during Speed Week.
- Clean at conclusion of Speed Week.
- Thursday A.M. Clean & service all eleven, ( 11 ) portable toilets in camp.
- Check tyre pressures & pump up as required.
- Do not fill with water until units are on the lake.
- Tow slowly to the lake to avoid damage.
- Position around Pits, Start Line & Timing Van as required.
- Fill with water once positioned on the lake.
- Use club tray truck to carry 2x 1000 Lt water containers for filling toilets on the lake & refilling containers at toilet cleaning area.
- Fill 1000 Lt water containers at ???? tank.
- Cleaning during Speed Week by teams Kenny 1 & Kenny 2
- Place 2 or 3 rolls of toilet paper in each unit & check daily during event.
- At conclusion of Speed Week portables to be emptied & cleaned.
- Return portables to camp site & park between huts.
- For clarification of details during speed week, refer to Event Coordinator.