DLRA Documents and Forms
These documents are made available here for members to download.
- DLRA 2017 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA Car Inspection and Classification Form
- DLRA Motorcycle Inspection and Classification Form
- Acknowledgement of Danger and Responsibility
- DLRA Protest Form
- DLRA Proxy for Meeting of the Dry Lakes Racers Australia
- DLRA Rule Change or Addition Submission Form (Petition)
- DLRA Results Amendment Form
- Membership Application
- Annual Subscription Form
Following is a selection of DLRA policies which will be routinely updated as they become available.
- Anti-Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Anti-Doping Policy
- Illicit Drugs in Sport (Safety Testing) Policy
- WADA Prohibited List 2015
- OH&S Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Policy
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) FAQ
- Expense Reimbursement Policy for Volunteers
- Volunteer Expense Claim Application
- Acceptable IT use Policy
- Member Protection Policy - Part A
- Member Protection Policy - Part B
- Member Protection Policy - Part C
- Member Protection Policy - Part D
- Member Protection Policy FAQ
- Copyright Policy
- DLRA Constitution
These are the documents that we are bound to for the running of Speed Week.
- Lake Gairdner National Park Management Plan (DEWNR)
- DLRA Operational Plan (DEWNR - DLRA)
- 2016 Event Licence Risk Management Plan (DEWNR - DLRA)
- Medical Emergency Access Plan (DEWNR - DLRA)
- Medical Emergency Procedures (DEWNR - DLRA)
- Fire Evacuation and Emergency Plan (DEWNR - DLRA)
- DLRA Media Guidelines
- 2016 Lease Agreement (DEWNR)
- 2016 Hire Agreement (Lake Gairdner National Park Co-Management Board)
- Course Operations Manual
- DLRA Stewards Responsabilities and Procedures
- Rookie Orientation Booklet
- Aero Medical Evacuation Procedure
- DLRA 2017 Rule Book
- DLRA 2017 Rule Book (large print)
- DLRA Car Tech Inspection Advice
- Speed Week Entry Procedure
- Dehydration Poster
- Motor Racing is Dangerous
- DLRA Starters Instructions
- Race Car Engineering
- DLRA 2016 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2015 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2014 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2013 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2012 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2011 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2010 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2007 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2004 Speed Week Entry Form
- DLRA 2014 Speed Week Program
- DLRA Constitution (1991)
- DLRA Constitution (Original)
- DLRA Operational Plan (2005)
- DLRA 2016 Rule Book
- DLRA 2015 Rule Book
- DLRA 2014 Rule Book
- DLRA 2013 Rule Book (v1-1)
- DLRA 2013 Rule Book
- DLRA 2012 Rule Book
- DLRA 2011 Rule Book (car)
- DLRA 2011 Rule Book (motorcycle)
- DLRA 2010 Rule Book
- DLRA Rule Book (2006)
- DLRA Rule Book (2003)
- DLRA Rule Change Form (2013)
Conditions of use
DLRA Publications may be displayed and viewed on screen in an unaltered form (which retains this notice) for personal, non-commercial purposes by DLRA members only. For the avoidance of doubt, personal use does not include use for internal business purposes.
For the avoidance of doubt, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of the DLRA Publications may be:
- reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, redistributed, republished or commercially exploited; or edited, altered, modified, adapted or developed, by or on behalf of you in any way without the prior written permission of DLRA.
- You are not permitted to cache the DLRA Publications on a local server, other than in the course of normal internet service and in accordance with the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
DLRA reserves all rights that are not expressly granted in this copyright notice, permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or granted in a separate agreement.
The DLRA Publications are for general information purposes only and are not intended to replace the hardcopy produced by DLRA. While DLRA has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content of the DLRA Publications, you are at all times solely responsible for:
- ensuring the suitability of the DLRA Publications for your intended purpose; and
complying with all requirements imposed by law.
- You acknowledge that your use of the DLRA Publications is strictly at your own risk.
DLRA gives no assurances, promises or warranties regarding the reliability, performance, suitability and / or availability of the AIS Publications, nor that the AIS Publications are stored, or are in a format that will be usable by you, or will otherwise be compatible with the systems and/or software used by you.
To the extent permitted by law, DLRA disclaims all liability for any loss, damage, expense and costs incurred by any person arising out of displaying, viewing, using or relying on any of the AIS Publications. Where any law implies a warranty into the terms of this copyright notice which may not be lawfully excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, DLRA's liability for breach of the warranty will, at our option, be limited to the supply of the AIS Publications again, or the payment of the cost of having them supplied again.
You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, DLRA and its employees, contractors and officers from all loss, liabilities, damages, costs, claims and expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that arise directly or indirectly from your breach of the terms of this copyright notice and your activities in connection with the use of the AIS Publications.
If any part of the DLRA Publications is proposed to be used in any way not permitted by this copyright notice, contact DLRA about a licence.
DLRA may change the terms of this copyright notice at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use the DLRA Publications, you accept the terms of the copyright notice as they apply from time to time. A copy of the current terms of the copyright notice is displayed on the DLRA website at all times. Your use of the DLRA Publications and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the State of South Australia.