DLRA Speed Trials Entry Form
From this page you can download a copy of the DLRA Speed Trials Entry Form.
- Eligibility: All owners and drivers must be financial members of the DLRA. Owners / drivers under 18 years of age must have notarized consent from a Parent or Guardian.
- Race Entry Fee: You need to complete a separate entry form and pay an entry fee ($275) for each class you wish to compete in. However additional drivers in the same vehicle will pay a discounted entry fee ($175)
- Important: You are not officially entered until this entry form has been completed and returned to the DLRA office and recorded by the Speed Trails officials.
- Class: You nominate the class and engine capacity you compete in, if you achieve a record you will then have to confirm / prove your vehicles eligibility.
- Late Entry Fee: The cut off for this years entries will be 15th of January 2013. There will be a late entry fee of $150.00 after this date.
- Lost Log Book: Replacement log books are available at $50 each. Note: When presenting at scrutineering with a new log book your vehicle and your safety equipment will be subject to the same inspection as a vehicle presenting for the first time.
Completed entry forms and payment to be sent to:
Dry Lakes Racers Australia
PO 349 Castlemaine VIC 3450
Enquiries about Entries
Phone : 03 5472 4629
Fax : 03 5472 4629
ALL competitors and/or teams are expected to volunteer for tasks to assist with the running of the event. Nominations for tasks can be made on the Task Schedule pages. If ALL these tasks are not assigned prior to Speed Week there will be no event.